Blueberry circuit in Burzet
- Departure point from the hikes info board at the casino square. Take the street of Lalevade that is situated at the opposite of the hikes info board before the Bourge bridge.
- Arrived at the post, follow the Lachamp-Raphaël direction. After 500 metres, leave the path to follow the track which climbs on the right crossing chestnut and blueberry field.
- At the entrance of the Sausses hamlet, take left for 60 metres then take the road which goes down.
- At the junction with the by-road, take left fo 300 metres.
- Leave the road to take the little stairs on the right that reach the further down bridge.
- After the bridge, take left. Cross the houses of the Aubert mill. Tthe path goes along a canal and cross the Sarralier hamlet. Follow the paved road that the track reaches to the RD289 junction.
- Cross the road. The way goes up on the left of the water tank. The path reach the roman paved track. Go down to Burzet.
- Follow « Burzet 0.6 km » direction to reach your starting point.
- Departure : Little casino parking area
- Arrival : Little casino parking area
- Towns crossed : BURZET
Access and parking
From Aubenas take the N102 to Pont de Labeaume. At the end of the village, take the D536 to your right in Montpezat-sous-Bauzon direction, then the D215 in Saint Pierre de Colombier direction.
From Thueyts, take the N102 in Aubenas direction. Before Pont de Labeaume, take Montpezat-sous-Bauzon direction then take the D215 in Saint Pierre de Colombier direction.
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: